Boston Joins EnerNOC’s Demand Response Network
The city of Boston has added its city hall, the Boston Public Library and the Boston Police Headquarters to EnerNOC’s demand response network. In addition, it has has agreed to reduce non-essential electricity usage during periods of peak demand. In exchange, EnerNOC will provide the city with periodic payments.
Under the terms of the contract, city managers will also get free basic access to EnerNOC’s PowerTrak energy management software.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters