Boston Joins EnerNOC’s Demand Response Network
The city of Boston has added its city hall, the Boston Public Library and the Boston Police Headquarters to EnerNOC’s demand response network. In addition, it has has agreed to reduce non-essential electricity usage during periods of peak demand. In exchange, EnerNOC will provide the city with periodic payments.
Under the terms of the contract, city managers will also get free basic access to EnerNOC’s PowerTrak energy management software.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array