Boston Joins EnerNOC’s Demand Response Network
The city of Boston has added its city hall, the Boston Public Library and the Boston Police Headquarters to EnerNOC’s demand response network. In addition, it has has agreed to reduce non-essential electricity usage during periods of peak demand. In exchange, EnerNOC will provide the city with periodic payments.
Under the terms of the contract, city managers will also get free basic access to EnerNOC’s PowerTrak energy management software.
Energy Manager News
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms