Boston Joins EnerNOC’s Demand Response Network
The city of Boston has added its city hall, the Boston Public Library and the Boston Police Headquarters to EnerNOC’s demand response network. In addition, it has has agreed to reduce non-essential electricity usage during periods of peak demand. In exchange, EnerNOC will provide the city with periodic payments.
Under the terms of the contract, city managers will also get free basic access to EnerNOC’s PowerTrak energy management software.
Energy Manager News
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016