Nestle Director Shares Secret To Perfect CSR Pitch
Martin Lines, Nestle’s professional marketing director, says understanding a client’s corporate strategy is the key to the perfect CSR-focused pitch, citmagazine.com reports.
Clients need to understand how CSR fits into their clients’ overall company strategies, said Lines at C&IT’s Strategic Events Annual Conference.
“Agencies need to demonstrate that their solution is aligned to the client’s corporate strategy,” he noted. Line argues that it is essential for agencies to demonstrate the value of CSR elements if they incur additional cost.
Last November, Nestle Waters America said it is expecting its suppliers to pursue sustainability. In 2007, the company’s president and CEO, Kim Jeffery, wrote an opinion piece for Hearst Newspapers countering criticism of the bottled water industry.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland