Nestle Director Shares Secret To Perfect CSR Pitch
Martin Lines, Nestle’s professional marketing director, says understanding a client’s corporate strategy is the key to the perfect CSR-focused pitch, citmagazine.com reports.
Clients need to understand how CSR fits into their clients’ overall company strategies, said Lines at C&IT’s Strategic Events Annual Conference.
“Agencies need to demonstrate that their solution is aligned to the client’s corporate strategy,” he noted. Line argues that it is essential for agencies to demonstrate the value of CSR elements if they incur additional cost.
Last November, Nestle Waters America said it is expecting its suppliers to pursue sustainability. In 2007, the company’s president and CEO, Kim Jeffery, wrote an opinion piece for Hearst Newspapers countering criticism of the bottled water industry.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls