Nestle Director Shares Secret To Perfect CSR Pitch
Martin Lines, Nestle’s professional marketing director, says understanding a client’s corporate strategy is the key to the perfect CSR-focused pitch, citmagazine.com reports.
Clients need to understand how CSR fits into their clients’ overall company strategies, said Lines at C&IT’s Strategic Events Annual Conference.
“Agencies need to demonstrate that their solution is aligned to the client’s corporate strategy,” he noted. Line argues that it is essential for agencies to demonstrate the value of CSR elements if they incur additional cost.
Last November, Nestle Waters America said it is expecting its suppliers to pursue sustainability. In 2007, the company’s president and CEO, Kim Jeffery, wrote an opinion piece for Hearst Newspapers countering criticism of the bottled water industry.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management