Nestle Director Shares Secret To Perfect CSR Pitch
Martin Lines, Nestle’s professional marketing director, says understanding a client’s corporate strategy is the key to the perfect CSR-focused pitch, citmagazine.com reports.
Clients need to understand how CSR fits into their clients’ overall company strategies, said Lines at C&IT’s Strategic Events Annual Conference.
“Agencies need to demonstrate that their solution is aligned to the client’s corporate strategy,” he noted. Line argues that it is essential for agencies to demonstrate the value of CSR elements if they incur additional cost.
Last November, Nestle Waters America said it is expecting its suppliers to pursue sustainability. In 2007, the company’s president and CEO, Kim Jeffery, wrote an opinion piece for Hearst Newspapers countering criticism of the bottled water industry.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works