HO Lighting Retrofit Will Save $18K Per Year
HO Manufacturing has completed redesigning and upgrading its lighting systems. The retrofit project is expected to save the company nearly 201,000 kilowatt-hours per year and eliminate about 362,000 pounds of CO2 emissions annually.
Lime Energy removed the company’s old metal halide lights and installed sensor lights so lights are turned off when no one is using them. The new lighting system is expected to save HO Manufacturing almost $18,000 per year in utilities costs.
The project received a direct grant of almost $30,000 from Puget Sound Energy, which paid for almost half of the project.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses