HO Lighting Retrofit Will Save $18K Per Year
HO Manufacturing has completed redesigning and upgrading its lighting systems. The retrofit project is expected to save the company nearly 201,000 kilowatt-hours per year and eliminate about 362,000 pounds of CO2 emissions annually.
Lime Energy removed the company’s old metal halide lights and installed sensor lights so lights are turned off when no one is using them. The new lighting system is expected to save HO Manufacturing almost $18,000 per year in utilities costs.
The project received a direct grant of almost $30,000 from Puget Sound Energy, which paid for almost half of the project.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform