HO Lighting Retrofit Will Save $18K Per Year
HO Manufacturing has completed redesigning and upgrading its lighting systems. The retrofit project is expected to save the company nearly 201,000 kilowatt-hours per year and eliminate about 362,000 pounds of CO2 emissions annually.
Lime Energy removed the company’s old metal halide lights and installed sensor lights so lights are turned off when no one is using them. The new lighting system is expected to save HO Manufacturing almost $18,000 per year in utilities costs.
The project received a direct grant of almost $30,000 from Puget Sound Energy, which paid for almost half of the project.
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries