HO Lighting Retrofit Will Save $18K Per Year
HO Manufacturing has completed redesigning and upgrading its lighting systems. The retrofit project is expected to save the company nearly 201,000 kilowatt-hours per year and eliminate about 362,000 pounds of CO2 emissions annually.
Lime Energy removed the company’s old metal halide lights and installed sensor lights so lights are turned off when no one is using them. The new lighting system is expected to save HO Manufacturing almost $18,000 per year in utilities costs.
The project received a direct grant of almost $30,000 from Puget Sound Energy, which paid for almost half of the project.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array