Ignition Offsets Carbon of Client Events
For example, this holiday season, ignition and Brighter Planet minimized the carbon footprint of Coca-Cola’s Holiday Caravan tour of 127 U.S. cities by offsetting 100 percent of the CO2 emissions from the traveling exhibits, MSNBC reports. They also cut down on waste from hand-out items by instituting a recycling program.
Ignition calculates each experiential marketing tour’s carbon footprint by assessing the total impact of travel, energy-use, and waste. Two-thirds of a given marketing tour’s carbon footprint comes from travel and transportation, Ignition found.
It is also phasing in biodiesel in all its vehicles throughout 2009.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform