3M Forms Renewable Energy Division
3M has formed a renewable energy division which aims to help maximize the companyâ€™s technologies, products and responsiveness to the fast-changing renewable energy industry, according to a company statement.
The division falls within 3M’s Industrial and Transportation Business and will focus on Energy Generation and Energy Management.
Within the new division, two business units have been established: Energy Generation led by business director Tracy Anderson, and Energy Management led by business director Ranjit Thakur.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- OATI Taps EnSync for Planned Microgrid
- Lime Energy to Provide Clean Energy Tech to 100K Small Businesses
- Celtic Bank Backs Solar to the Tune of $43 Million
- GE, Coachella Energy Building a Big Lithium-Ion Battery
- The Importance of Energy Storage System Software
- Duke Increasines Chiller Efficiency
- Pepco-Exelon Merger Rejected
- Energy Savings a Key to Calgary Building Redevelopment