3M Forms Renewable Energy Division
3M has formed a renewable energy division which aims to help maximize the companyâ€™s technologies, products and responsiveness to the fast-changing renewable energy industry, according to a company statement.
The division falls within 3M’s Industrial and Transportation Business and will focus on Energy Generation and Energy Management.
Within the new division, two business units have been established: Energy Generation led by business director Tracy Anderson, and Energy Management led by business director Ranjit Thakur.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers â€˜Second Opinionâ€™ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland