3M Forms Renewable Energy Division
3M has formed a renewable energy division which aims to help maximize the companyâ€™s technologies, products and responsiveness to the fast-changing renewable energy industry, according to a company statement.
The division falls within 3M’s Industrial and Transportation Business and will focus on Energy Generation and Energy Management.
Within the new division, two business units have been established: Energy Generation led by business director Tracy Anderson, and Energy Management led by business director Ranjit Thakur.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management