3M Forms Renewable Energy Division
3M has formed a renewable energy division which aims to help maximize the companyâ€™s technologies, products and responsiveness to the fast-changing renewable energy industry, according to a company statement.
The division falls within 3M’s Industrial and Transportation Business and will focus on Energy Generation and Energy Management.
Within the new division, two business units have been established: Energy Generation led by business director Tracy Anderson, and Energy Management led by business director Ranjit Thakur.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs