3M Forms Renewable Energy Division
3M has formed a renewable energy division which aims to help maximize the companyâ€™s technologies, products and responsiveness to the fast-changing renewable energy industry, according to a company statement.
The division falls within 3M’s Industrial and Transportation Business and will focus on Energy Generation and Energy Management.
Within the new division, two business units have been established: Energy Generation led by business director Tracy Anderson, and Energy Management led by business director Ranjit Thakur.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency Efforts Face Obstacles in New Buildings and Retrofits
- Turlock Irrigation District Offers Incentives
- Invenergy Signs Deals with Equinix and Owens Corning
- Overcoming Skepticism about Energy Upgrades
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking