Biofuels Reality For Airlines Within 3 to 5 Years
Japan Airlines recently became the first Asian carrier to fly using blended biofuel in what is seen as an increasing trend as more sourcing becomes available, Reuters reports. Boeing says Biofuels will become a viable solution for airlines within three to five years.
Energy Manager News
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency