Biofuels Reality For Airlines Within 3 to 5 Years
Japan Airlines recently became the first Asian carrier to fly using blended biofuel in what is seen as an increasing trend as more sourcing becomes available, Reuters reports. Boeing says Biofuels will become a viable solution for airlines within three to five years.
Energy Manager News
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund