Enterprise Adds 5,000 Hybrids, Designates Almost 80 ‘Hybrid Branches’
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is adding about 5,000 hybrids to its nationwide fleet and designating almost 80 rental locations across the country as â€śhybrid branches.”
The addition of gas/electric hybrids doubles the amount of hybrids Enterprise owns, according to the company.
The new hybrids will be available at nearly 80 locations in 24 major markets across the country, including the 10 busiest airports for business travelers in the U.S.
Customers will be able to choose from several makes and models of hybrid vehicles including the Toyota Prius, Nissan Altima, Ford Escape and Toyota Camry.
The company also offers a nationwide car sharing program that provides hourly rental options. The vehicles are placed in designated parking spaces where they can be accessed electronically.
Last September, Enterprise opened its first â€śGreen Branchâ€ť in Sacramento.
Correction: The headline on this article was changed to reflect the correct number of hybrids being added to the Enterprise fleet. The correct number is 5,000, according to the Enterprise press release.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data