Novo Nordisk Cuts CO2 Emissions 9%
Novo Nordisk, a Denmark-based Healthcare company, released its annual report on financial, social, and environmental performance.
The non-financial part of the report, which follows current international standards for mandatory and voluntary reporting, includes a section on environmental policy and social responsibility, and restates the company’s commitment to improvement.
According to the report, the company reduced CO2 emissions by 9% and water consumption by 17% even as production and sales increased.
Novo Nordisk was named on of the 100 most sustainable companies on the 2008 Corporate Knights list.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Making a Powerful Impact with Solar Proposals in Canada and Beyond
- Renovate America Lands $90M Investment
- Automated Building Envelope Sealing Technology Previewed
- Telecom Towers in India Switching to Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier Introduced
- ESG Upgrades Schools in Alabama, Illinois
- Shedding a Light on Marijuana Growth
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts