Novo Nordisk Cuts CO2 Emissions 9%
Novo Nordisk, a Denmark-based Healthcare company, released its annual report on financial, social, and environmental performance.
The non-financial part of the report, which follows current international standards for mandatory and voluntary reporting, includes a section on environmental policy and social responsibility, and restates the company’s commitment to improvement.
According to the report, the company reduced CO2 emissions by 9% and water consumption by 17% even as production and sales increased.
Novo Nordisk was named on of the 100 most sustainable companies on the 2008 Corporate Knights list.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works