Novo Nordisk Cuts CO2 Emissions 9%
Novo Nordisk, a Denmark-based Healthcare company, released its annual report on financial, social, and environmental performance.
The non-financial part of the report, which follows current international standards for mandatory and voluntary reporting, includes a section on environmental policy and social responsibility, and restates the company’s commitment to improvement.
According to the report, the company reduced CO2 emissions by 9% and water consumption by 17% even as production and sales increased.
Novo Nordisk was named on of the 100 most sustainable companies on the 2008 Corporate Knights list.
Energy Manager News
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program