Religare Builds Green Data Centers
Religare Enterprises Limited (REL), one of the leading financial services companies in India, is building three energy-efficient data centers.
The new scalable modular data centers, built in partnership with IBM, combine high density computing and precision air-conditioning to save more than 3600 units (KWH) per day in power.
The new data centers will reduce REL’s annual power costs by 30-35%, with estimated savings of over $250,000 a year.
EL has reported in the past on IBM’s energy efficient data centers.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend