Religare Builds Green Data Centers
Religare Enterprises Limited (REL), one of the leading financial services companies in India, is building three energy-efficient data centers.
The new scalable modular data centers, built in partnership with IBM, combine high density computing and precision air-conditioning to save more than 3600 units (KWH) per day in power.
The new data centers will reduce REL’s annual power costs by 30-35%, with estimated savings of over $250,000 a year.
EL has reported in the past on IBM’s energy efficient data centers.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures