Religare Builds Green Data Centers
Religare Enterprises Limited (REL), one of the leading financial services companies in India, is building three energy-efficient data centers.
The new scalable modular data centers, built in partnership with IBM, combine high density computing and precision air-conditioning to save more than 3600 units (KWH) per day in power.
The new data centers will reduce REL’s annual power costs by 30-35%, with estimated savings of over $250,000 a year.
EL has reported in the past on IBM’s energy efficient data centers.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls