Religare Builds Green Data Centers
Religare Enterprises Limited (REL), one of the leading financial services companies in India, is building three energy-efficient data centers.
The new scalable modular data centers, built in partnership with IBM, combine high density computing and precision air-conditioning to save more than 3600 units (KWH) per day in power.
The new data centers will reduce REL’s annual power costs by 30-35%, with estimated savings of over $250,000 a year.
EL has reported in the past on IBM’s energy efficient data centers.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE