Religare Builds Green Data Centers
Religare Enterprises Limited (REL), one of the leading financial services companies in India, is building three energy-efficient data centers.
The new scalable modular data centers, built in partnership with IBM, combine high density computing and precision air-conditioning to save more than 3600 units (KWH) per day in power.
The new data centers will reduce REL’s annual power costs by 30-35%, with estimated savings of over $250,000 a year.
EL has reported in the past on IBM’s energy efficient data centers.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners