Lockheed Martin Buys RECs
World Energy is the Massachusetts firm that conducts auctions for the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI), the first cap and trade system for CO2 in the U.S.. The company did not disclose the auction price, but said they were able to provide the credits at a 50% discount to Lockheed Martin.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate