What’s the Appetite for a Market-Based Climate Change Solution?
Panel from Davos 2009 discusses emissions trading as the carbon solution.
– Brian Baird, Congressman from Washington (Democrat), 3rd District, USA
– Nic Frances, Executive Chairman, cool nrg International, Australia; Social Entrepreneur
– Lars G. Josefsson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Vattenfall, Sweden
– Pierre Lagrange, Managing Partner, GLG Partners, United Kingdom
Fred Krupp, President, Environmental Defense Fund, USA
Energy Manager News
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing