What’s the Appetite for a Market-Based Climate Change Solution?
Panel from Davos 2009 discusses emissions trading as the carbon solution.
– Brian Baird, Congressman from Washington (Democrat), 3rd District, USA
– Nic Frances, Executive Chairman, cool nrg International, Australia; Social Entrepreneur
– Lars G. Josefsson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Vattenfall, Sweden
– Pierre Lagrange, Managing Partner, GLG Partners, United Kingdom
Fred Krupp, President, Environmental Defense Fund, USA
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform