What’s the Appetite for a Market-Based Climate Change Solution?
Panel from Davos 2009 discusses emissions trading as the carbon solution.
– Brian Baird, Congressman from Washington (Democrat), 3rd District, USA
– Nic Frances, Executive Chairman, cool nrg International, Australia; Social Entrepreneur
– Lars G. Josefsson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Vattenfall, Sweden
– Pierre Lagrange, Managing Partner, GLG Partners, United Kingdom
Fred Krupp, President, Environmental Defense Fund, USA
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store