What’s the Appetite for a Market-Based Climate Change Solution?
Panel from Davos 2009 discusses emissions trading as the carbon solution.
– Brian Baird, Congressman from Washington (Democrat), 3rd District, USA
– Nic Frances, Executive Chairman, cool nrg International, Australia; Social Entrepreneur
– Lars G. Josefsson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Vattenfall, Sweden
– Pierre Lagrange, Managing Partner, GLG Partners, United Kingdom
Fred Krupp, President, Environmental Defense Fund, USA
Energy Manager News
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida