What’s the Appetite for a Market-Based Climate Change Solution?
Panel from Davos 2009 discusses emissions trading as the carbon solution.
– Brian Baird, Congressman from Washington (Democrat), 3rd District, USA
– Nic Frances, Executive Chairman, cool nrg International, Australia; Social Entrepreneur
– Lars G. Josefsson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Vattenfall, Sweden
– Pierre Lagrange, Managing Partner, GLG Partners, United Kingdom
Fred Krupp, President, Environmental Defense Fund, USA
Energy Manager News
- Getting Serious About Energy Metrics
- Honeywell Smart Building Technology Uses ‘Tablet-Like’ Visualization
- Micro Wind Turbines Top Intel Headquarters
- Neon LED Strip Light Prevents Dangers of Actual Neon Light
- Framingham Saves $380,000 per Year with ESPC
- FlexEnergy Commissions Multiple 250 KW Gas Turbines in Seoul
- Corporations Rally to Streamline Renewable Energy Procurement
- Solar Trees Provide Shade, Electricity, EV Charging