Sprig Sponsors Recycling at NY Toy Fair
The American International Toy Fair is going to have its first recycling program this year. And that recycling program is getting its first official sponsor – Sprig Toys.
Javits Center management has agreed to recycle paper, plastic and aluminum free of charge. Recycled corrugated cardboard receptacles bearing the Sprig Toys logo will be positioned near garbage cans on the show floors and emptied regularly.
Sprig will launch four new collections of “earth-friendly” playthings for preschoolers at Toy Fair 2009, which takes place February 15-18, 2009, at New York’s Javits Center.
Energy Manager News
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners