Sprig Sponsors Recycling at NY Toy Fair
The American International Toy Fair is going to have its first recycling program this year. And that recycling program is getting its first official sponsor – Sprig Toys.
Javits Center management has agreed to recycle paper, plastic and aluminum free of charge. Recycled corrugated cardboard receptacles bearing the Sprig Toys logo will be positioned near garbage cans on the show floors and emptied regularly.
Sprig will launch four new collections of “earth-friendly” playthings for preschoolers at Toy Fair 2009, which takes place February 15-18, 2009, at New York’s Javits Center.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency