New Software Helps Companies Analyze Cleantech Spending
Of course companies want to reduce costs and GHG emissions by implementing energy efficiency projects. But where to start? And how to evaluate and select the right mix of projects?
Throw in the continual evolution of government policies, emerging technologies and changing energy prices, and a company might find itself awash in a swirling sea of uncertainty and procrastination.
“CleanTech Spend Optimizer,” a new application from Clear Standards, aims to remove the guesswork for companies facing these challenges.
A component of the Clear Standards Analyze product line, the optimization program helps map out solutions for common energy efficiency projects including high-efficiency lighting, solar panels, hybrid vehicles and wind turbines, using mathematical models developed by the Environmental Protection Agency and World Resources Institute.
The market for energy management services is expected to grow to $40 billion within five years.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables
- Stockton Tabs Ygrene for PACE Financing
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024