New Software Helps Companies Analyze Cleantech Spending
Of course companies want to reduce costs and GHG emissions by implementing energy efficiency projects. But where to start? And how to evaluate and select the right mix of projects?
Throw in the continual evolution of government policies, emerging technologies and changing energy prices, and a company might find itself awash in a swirling sea of uncertainty and procrastination.
“CleanTech Spend Optimizer,” a new application from Clear Standards, aims to remove the guesswork for companies facing these challenges.
A component of the Clear Standards Analyze product line, the optimization program helps map out solutions for common energy efficiency projects including high-efficiency lighting, solar panels, hybrid vehicles and wind turbines, using mathematical models developed by the Environmental Protection Agency and World Resources Institute.
The market for energy management services is expected to grow to $40 billion within five years.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland