Coffee Maker Offers $800,000 in Climate Change Grants
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters is encouraging organizations to apply for grants to help respond to climate change.
Green Mountain Coffee will award four $200,000 grants, each payable over five years.
The grants will be part of Green Mountain Coffee’s campaign, “Changing Climate Change,” which includes operational changes, employee incentives to reduce carbon emissions and buying carbon offsets.
Green Mountain Coffee is seeking applicants in four areas:
- threats to coffee-growing communities
- transportation-related emissions
- building political will
- empowering individual action
Learn more here.
In January, Green Mountain Coffee released its corporate sustainability report.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’