Coffee Maker Offers $800,000 in Climate Change Grants
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters is encouraging organizations to apply for grants to help respond to climate change.
Green Mountain Coffee will award four $200,000 grants, each payable over five years.
The grants will be part of Green Mountain Coffee’s campaign, “Changing Climate Change,” which includes operational changes, employee incentives to reduce carbon emissions and buying carbon offsets.
Green Mountain Coffee is seeking applicants in four areas:
- threats to coffee-growing communities
- transportation-related emissions
- building political will
- empowering individual action
Learn more here.
In January, Green Mountain Coffee released its corporate sustainability report.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses