Gingerbread Maker Taps into Compostable Packaging, Sports ‘Seedling’ Logo
Produced by Innovia Films, NatureFlex is compostable. To inform consumers of this, Gingerbread Folk’s product will bear the “seedling” logo.
The latest NatureFlex film, in addition to being transparent, biodegradable and compostable, also sports a moisture barrier.
Among other users of NatureFlex, Nestlé UK will use it to wrap Quality Street, one of its signature confectionery brands, according to the article.
Additionally, Twinings is using NatureFlex for its Everyday tea product line.
The EarthCycle-Natureflex Organic Kiwi Package was recognized in 2008 as among the winners of the 20th DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works