Gingerbread Maker Taps into Compostable Packaging, Sports ‘Seedling’ Logo
Produced by Innovia Films, NatureFlex is compostable. To inform consumers of this, Gingerbread Folk’s product will bear the “seedling” logo.
The latest NatureFlex film, in addition to being transparent, biodegradable and compostable, also sports a moisture barrier.
Among other users of NatureFlex, Nestlé UK will use it to wrap Quality Street, one of its signature confectionery brands, according to the article.
Additionally, Twinings is using NatureFlex for its Everyday tea product line.
The EarthCycle-Natureflex Organic Kiwi Package was recognized in 2008 as among the winners of the 20th DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data