Gingerbread Maker Taps into Compostable Packaging, Sports ‘Seedling’ Logo
Produced by Innovia Films, NatureFlex is compostable. To inform consumers of this, Gingerbread Folk’s product will bear the “seedling” logo.
The latest NatureFlex film, in addition to being transparent, biodegradable and compostable, also sports a moisture barrier.
Among other users of NatureFlex, Nestlé UK will use it to wrap Quality Street, one of its signature confectionery brands, according to the article.
Additionally, Twinings is using NatureFlex for its Everyday tea product line.
The EarthCycle-Natureflex Organic Kiwi Package was recognized in 2008 as among the winners of the 20th DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation.
Energy Manager News
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program