Rackspace Launches Carbon Calculator
Rackspace has entered the competitive online carbon tool market with a business carbon calculator, a continuation of the companies Greenspace initiative, launched in 2007.
Rackspace Hosting’s new tool was developed by NativeEnergy, which specializes in carbon offsets and emission reductions, according to a press release.
Other firms are offering similar tools.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend