Rackspace Launches Carbon Calculator
Rackspace has entered the competitive online carbon tool market with a business carbon calculator, a continuation of the companies Greenspace initiative, launched in 2007.
Rackspace Hosting’s new tool was developed by NativeEnergy, which specializes in carbon offsets and emission reductions, according to a press release.
Other firms are offering similar tools.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant