Rackspace Launches Carbon Calculator
Rackspace has entered the competitive online carbon tool market with a business carbon calculator, a continuation of the companies Greenspace initiative, launched in 2007.
Rackspace Hosting’s new tool was developed by NativeEnergy, which specializes in carbon offsets and emission reductions, according to a press release.
Other firms are offering similar tools.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics