GreenChek Says Device Cuts Train Emissions
GreenChek Technologies Inc, a leading provider of technologies for reducing transportation emissions, has announced a new locomotive Emissions Reduction Device (ERD). While the new ERD will be launched in Europe, the company anticipates US installations in the future.
The device will help trains comply with the new clean diesel regulations the EPA announced in 2008. The new regulations require diesel locomotives to reduce particulate matter emissions by 90%, and nitrous oxide emissions by 80%.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments