GreenChek Says Device Cuts Train Emissions
GreenChek Technologies Inc, a leading provider of technologies for reducing transportation emissions, has announced a new locomotive Emissions Reduction Device (ERD). While the new ERD will be launched in Europe, the company anticipates US installations in the future.
The device will help trains comply with the new clean diesel regulations the EPA announced in 2008. The new regulations require diesel locomotives to reduce particulate matter emissions by 90%, and nitrous oxide emissions by 80%.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds
- CMU Energy Efficiency Efforts Save $10M in 7 Years
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20