GreenChek Says Device Cuts Train Emissions
GreenChek Technologies Inc, a leading provider of technologies for reducing transportation emissions, has announced a new locomotive Emissions Reduction Device (ERD). While the new ERD will be launched in Europe, the company anticipates US installations in the future.
The device will help trains comply with the new clean diesel regulations the EPA announced in 2008. The new regulations require diesel locomotives to reduce particulate matter emissions by 90%, and nitrous oxide emissions by 80%.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned