GreenChek Says Device Cuts Train Emissions
GreenChek Technologies Inc, a leading provider of technologies for reducing transportation emissions, has announced a new locomotive Emissions Reduction Device (ERD). While the new ERD will be launched in Europe, the company anticipates US installations in the future.
The device will help trains comply with the new clean diesel regulations the EPA announced in 2008. The new regulations require diesel locomotives to reduce particulate matter emissions by 90%, and nitrous oxide emissions by 80%.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant