GreenChek Says Device Cuts Train Emissions
GreenChek Technologies Inc, a leading provider of technologies for reducing transportation emissions, has announced a new locomotive Emissions Reduction Device (ERD). While the new ERD will be launched in Europe, the company anticipates US installations in the future.
The device will help trains comply with the new clean diesel regulations the EPA announced in 2008. The new regulations require diesel locomotives to reduce particulate matter emissions by 90%, and nitrous oxide emissions by 80%.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution