Neenah Expands Recycled Digital Paper Line
Neenah Paper has expanded its environmentally-friendly digital paper offering with the addition of the Environment Digital PC 100 warm white paper with a 95 brightness. It’s being touted as an FSC Certified, Green-e Certified 100-percent post-consumer recycled paper.
Neenah says the new paper has been tested for use on all digital presses as well as office and desktop equipment.
Other recent sustainability programs implemented by the company include the use of a biomass fuel system, reductions in greenhouse emissions and the commitment to reduce its environmental footprint by using renewable energy sources.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters