Neenah Expands Recycled Digital Paper Line
Neenah Paper has expanded its environmentally-friendly digital paper offering with the addition of the Environment Digital PC 100 warm white paper with a 95 brightness. It’s being touted as an FSC Certified, Green-e Certified 100-percent post-consumer recycled paper.
Neenah says the new paper has been tested for use on all digital presses as well as office and desktop equipment.
Other recent sustainability programs implemented by the company include the use of a biomass fuel system, reductions in greenhouse emissions and the commitment to reduce its environmental footprint by using renewable energy sources.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs