Neenah Expands Recycled Digital Paper Line
Neenah Paper has expanded its environmentally-friendly digital paper offering with the addition of the Environment Digital PC 100 warm white paper with a 95 brightness. It’s being touted as an FSC Certified, Green-e Certified 100-percent post-consumer recycled paper.
Neenah says the new paper has been tested for use on all digital presses as well as office and desktop equipment.
Other recent sustainability programs implemented by the company include the use of a biomass fuel system, reductions in greenhouse emissions and the commitment to reduce its environmental footprint by using renewable energy sources.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works