Neenah Expands Recycled Digital Paper Line
Neenah Paper has expanded its environmentally-friendly digital paper offering with the addition of the Environment Digital PC 100 warm white paper with a 95 brightness. It’s being touted as an FSC Certified, Green-e Certified 100-percent post-consumer recycled paper.
Neenah says the new paper has been tested for use on all digital presses as well as office and desktop equipment.
Other recent sustainability programs implemented by the company include the use of a biomass fuel system, reductions in greenhouse emissions and the commitment to reduce its environmental footprint by using renewable energy sources.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend