Neenah Expands Recycled Digital Paper Line
Neenah Paper has expanded its environmentally-friendly digital paper offering with the addition of the Environment Digital PC 100 warm white paper with a 95 brightness. It’s being touted as an FSC Certified, Green-e Certified 100-percent post-consumer recycled paper.
Neenah says the new paper has been tested for use on all digital presses as well as office and desktop equipment.
Other recent sustainability programs implemented by the company include the use of a biomass fuel system, reductions in greenhouse emissions and the commitment to reduce its environmental footprint by using renewable energy sources.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland