GE, Google Continue Smart Grid Campaign
Earlier this month, Google and GE sponsored a forum to discuss smart grid technology and opportunities. Last September, GE and Google announced that they would lobby together in Washington D.C. for renewable energy and that they would collaborate on advanced energy technologies – including the development of a smart grid. GE began its recent smart grid push last month. Earlier this month, Google unveiled Google PowerMeter, a prototype Web application that displays home energy consumption broken down by appliance.
Energy Manager News
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?