Georgia-Pacific Professional Products Sport EcoLogo Certification
Georgia-Pacific Professional has received EcoLogo certification for a broad selection of its tissue, towel and napkin products.
As part of the program, independent audits were conducted at the manufacturing facilities of products undergoing certification. Elements of the audit included natural resource consumption, energy consumption, effluent quality, and solid waste from the facility.
The EcoLogo program compares products and services with others in the same category and awards the EcoLogo certification to those that are environmentally preferable.
Last December EcoLogo partnered with EPEAT, the environmental ratings systems for computers, so that electronics manufacturers who want to register products in the EPEAT registry can do so through either organizations.
Energy Manager News
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains