Georgia-Pacific Professional Products Sport EcoLogo Certification
Georgia-Pacific Professional has received EcoLogo certification for a broad selection of its tissue, towel and napkin products.
As part of the program, independent audits were conducted at the manufacturing facilities of products undergoing certification. Elements of the audit included natural resource consumption, energy consumption, effluent quality, and solid waste from the facility.
The EcoLogo program compares products and services with others in the same category and awards the EcoLogo certification to those that are environmentally preferable.
Last December EcoLogo partnered with EPEAT, the environmental ratings systems for computers, so that electronics manufacturers who want to register products in the EPEAT registry can do so through either organizations.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array