Georgia-Pacific Professional Products Sport EcoLogo Certification
Georgia-Pacific Professional has received EcoLogo certification for a broad selection of its tissue, towel and napkin products.
As part of the program, independent audits were conducted at the manufacturing facilities of products undergoing certification. Elements of the audit included natural resource consumption, energy consumption, effluent quality, and solid waste from the facility.
The EcoLogo program compares products and services with others in the same category and awards the EcoLogo certification to those that are environmentally preferable.
Last December EcoLogo partnered with EPEAT, the environmental ratings systems for computers, so that electronics manufacturers who want to register products in the EPEAT registry can do so through either organizations.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland