Georgia-Pacific Professional Products Sport EcoLogo Certification
Georgia-Pacific Professional has received EcoLogo certification for a broad selection of its tissue, towel and napkin products.
As part of the program, independent audits were conducted at the manufacturing facilities of products undergoing certification. Elements of the audit included natural resource consumption, energy consumption, effluent quality, and solid waste from the facility.
The EcoLogo program compares products and services with others in the same category and awards the EcoLogo certification to those that are environmentally preferable.
Last December EcoLogo partnered with EPEAT, the environmental ratings systems for computers, so that electronics manufacturers who want to register products in the EPEAT registry can do so through either organizations.
Energy Manager News
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant
- Schneider Electric Working with 3 NJ School Districts
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 14, 2016