Keds Unveils Green Label
The sneaker outsoles use 20-percent recycled rubber and the shoelaces are made from 100% recycled PET. In addition, the Arbor Day Foundation will plant a tree for every pair of Green Label Keds sold in 2009 to help offset Keds’ carbon emissions. The sneakers are available in three colors – green, white and black.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment