Consumers Rate Green Products as ‘Higher Quality’
A study of consumers, from Boston Consulting Group, finds that people generally rate “green” products as being of higher quality than conventional products. BCG released its Green Products Report in late January. Chart courtesy of Boston Consulting Group.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.