Consumers Rate Green Products as ‘Higher Quality’
A study of consumers, from Boston Consulting Group, finds that people generally rate “green” products as being of higher quality than conventional products. BCG released its Green Products Report in late January. Chart courtesy of Boston Consulting Group.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation