Consumers Rate Green Products as ‘Higher Quality’
A study of consumers, from Boston Consulting Group, finds that people generally rate “green” products as being of higher quality than conventional products. BCG released its Green Products Report in late January. Chart courtesy of Boston Consulting Group.
Energy Manager News
- Pardeeville Hikes Homeowner Costs, Offers Large Customers TOD Rates
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division