Consumers Rate Green Products as ‘Higher Quality’
A study of consumers, from Boston Consulting Group, finds that people generally rate “green” products as being of higher quality than conventional products. BCG released its Green Products Report in late January. Chart courtesy of Boston Consulting Group.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case