Good Housekeeping Adds ‘Green’ Seal of Approval
Good Housekeeping magazine, renowned for its Seal of Approval, is adding a Green Seal of Approval, according to various news reports.
The seal will be available to consumer products that meet certain eco-friendly standards. The magazine will have more information in its forthcoming April issue. The site already features 41 consumer tips about being more green.
Energy Manager News
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tecogen Lands Deal in Coney Island, NY
- SCS Provides LEDs to AZ Stores in Arizona
- New Green Advancements in Hospital Environments
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike