Good Housekeeping Adds ‘Green’ Seal of Approval
Good Housekeeping magazine, renowned for its Seal of Approval, is adding a Green Seal of Approval, according to various news reports.
The seal will be available to consumer products that meet certain eco-friendly standards. The magazine will have more information in its forthcoming April issue. The site already features 41 consumer tips about being more green.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array