GHG Emissions Tracking Software Released for Medium-size Businesses
Mid-size and enterprise businesses can track their carbon emissions through new software from Intelex.
The software is designed for firms that don’t want to spend money on environmental consultants, according to a press release.
This system lets end-users define multiple emission sources without the assistance of a technical team. As emissions sources are opened, closed or altered, the user can reconfigure the system and reporting workflow.
The market has seen an influx of carbon-tracking software of late. Rackspace has a carbon calculator. Microsoft’s Environmental Sustainability Dashboard is another. Zerofootprint is yet another firm in this market, among others.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland