GHG Emissions Tracking Software Released for Medium-size Businesses
Mid-size and enterprise businesses can track their carbon emissions through new software from Intelex.
The software is designed for firms that don’t want to spend money on environmental consultants, according to a press release.
This system lets end-users define multiple emission sources without the assistance of a technical team. As emissions sources are opened, closed or altered, the user can reconfigure the system and reporting workflow.
The market has seen an influx of carbon-tracking software of late. Rackspace has a carbon calculator. Microsoft’s Environmental Sustainability Dashboard is another. Zerofootprint is yet another firm in this market, among others.
Energy Manager News
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates