GHG Emissions Tracking Software Released for Medium-size Businesses
Mid-size and enterprise businesses can track their carbon emissions through new software from Intelex.
The software is designed for firms that don’t want to spend money on environmental consultants, according to a press release.
This system lets end-users define multiple emission sources without the assistance of a technical team. As emissions sources are opened, closed or altered, the user can reconfigure the system and reporting workflow.
The market has seen an influx of carbon-tracking software of late. Rackspace has a carbon calculator. Microsoft’s Environmental Sustainability Dashboard is another. Zerofootprint is yet another firm in this market, among others.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend