GHG Emissions Tracking Software Released for Medium-size Businesses
Mid-size and enterprise businesses can track their carbon emissions through new software from Intelex.
The software is designed for firms that don’t want to spend money on environmental consultants, according to a press release.
This system lets end-users define multiple emission sources without the assistance of a technical team. As emissions sources are opened, closed or altered, the user can reconfigure the system and reporting workflow.
The market has seen an influx of carbon-tracking software of late. Rackspace has a carbon calculator. Microsoft’s Environmental Sustainability Dashboard is another. Zerofootprint is yet another firm in this market, among others.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look