GHG Emissions Tracking Software Released for Medium-size Businesses
Mid-size and enterprise businesses can track their carbon emissions through new software from Intelex.
The software is designed for firms that don’t want to spend money on environmental consultants, according to a press release.
This system lets end-users define multiple emission sources without the assistance of a technical team. As emissions sources are opened, closed or altered, the user can reconfigure the system and reporting workflow.
The market has seen an influx of carbon-tracking software of late. Rackspace has a carbon calculator. Microsoft’s Environmental Sustainability Dashboard is another. Zerofootprint is yet another firm in this market, among others.
Energy Manager News
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant
- FAA Pays to Upgrade Airport Hangar Heating
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps