Solar Power Costs Declining
The cost of installing solar is trending downward. Companies that aren’t in position to reap the rewards will fall behind their competitors, according to a report from Photon Consulting LLC.
The report, “The True Cost of Solar: Race to $1/w,” suggests that by 2012, in sunnier areas, solar power will be generated for less than 10 cents per kilowatt/hour. An executive summary of the report is available here.
Energy Manager News
- New Energy Efficiency Law Could be Boon for HVAC Industry
- Black & Veatch World Headquarters Microgrid
- Caterpillar, First Solar Join to Develop Microgrids
- Hospital Reduces Energy 12%
- Cree LEDs Light 42-Campus Toledo Public School District
- Soraa Offers LED with Wireless Control
- States Use Energy Resource Permanent Funds for Various Purposes
- One Man’s Experience with Engaging Building Operators