Solar Power Costs Declining
The cost of installing solar is trending downward. Companies that aren’t in position to reap the rewards will fall behind their competitors, according to a report from Photon Consulting LLC.
The report, “The True Cost of Solar: Race to $1/w,” suggests that by 2012, in sunnier areas, solar power will be generated for less than 10 cents per kilowatt/hour. An executive summary of the report is available here.
Energy Manager News
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms