Eureka Adds Earth Day Marketing Twist to Envirovac
By adding several new colors and increasing marketing around its Envirovac line, Eureka aims to capitalize on the hubbub around Earth Day, which falls on April 22.
Eureka is offering a new black model exclusively at Walmart, and two limited-edition Earth Day models in hues of aqua and red, according to a press release. Eureka said the new colors are inspired by natural tones designed to “complement any eco-activist’s style as they work to reduce, recycle and reuse.”
The Envirovac is packaged in 100-percent recycled, unbleached cardboard.
In its consumer marketing, Eureka touts the Envirovac’s washable hypoallergenic filter, which it says captures 99.97 percent of dust, allergens and small particles.
With the economic downturn, the growth in consumers purchasing “green” items seems to have levelled off. At 36 percent, the number of Americans who say they “almost always” or “regularly” buy green products remains unchanged, according to recent Mintel consumer survey data.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending June 26
- Final Energy Conservation Standards for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Mirror ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
- Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
- Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
- Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
- Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
- Combining Solar with Ground Heat Pump Is Energy, Cost Efficient
- Current Clamps Measure Energy for Small Businesses