Eureka Adds Earth Day Marketing Twist to Envirovac
By adding several new colors and increasing marketing around its Envirovac line, Eureka aims to capitalize on the hubbub around Earth Day, which falls on April 22.
Eureka is offering a new black model exclusively at Walmart, and two limited-edition Earth Day models in hues of aqua and red, according to a press release. Eureka said the new colors are inspired by natural tones designed to “complement any eco-activist’s style as they work to reduce, recycle and reuse.”
The Envirovac is packaged in 100-percent recycled, unbleached cardboard.
In its consumer marketing, Eureka touts the Envirovac’s washable hypoallergenic filter, which it says captures 99.97 percent of dust, allergens and small particles.
With the economic downturn, the growth in consumers purchasing “green” items seems to have levelled off. At 36 percent, the number of Americans who say they “almost always” or “regularly” buy green products remains unchanged, according to recent Mintel consumer survey data.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland