New Survey Shows Most Americans Believe Global Warming Caused by Man
A new survey by EnviroMedia Social Marketing shows that more than half of Americans think global warming is caused by humans.
Other recent research has shown contradictory opinions. More than 41 percent of Americans think global warming is “exaggerated,” according to another survey.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B