New Survey Shows Most Americans Believe Global Warming Caused by Man
A new survey by EnviroMedia Social Marketing shows that more than half of Americans think global warming is caused by humans.
Other recent research has shown contradictory opinions. More than 41 percent of Americans think global warming is “exaggerated,” according to another survey.
Energy Manager News
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund