New Survey Shows Most Americans Believe Global Warming Caused by Man
A new survey by EnviroMedia Social Marketing shows that more than half of Americans think global warming is caused by humans.
Other recent research has shown contradictory opinions. More than 41 percent of Americans think global warming is “exaggerated,” according to another survey.
Energy Manager News
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array
- California is Among the National Leaders in Energy Efficiency and Economic Gains
- Westerly, RI, Making Moves to Improve Municipal Efficiency