New Survey Shows Most Americans Believe Global Warming Caused by Man
A new survey by EnviroMedia Social Marketing shows that more than half of Americans think global warming is caused by humans.
Other recent research has shown contradictory opinions. More than 41 percent of Americans think global warming is “exaggerated,” according to another survey.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency