New Survey Shows Most Americans Believe Global Warming Caused by Man
A new survey by EnviroMedia Social Marketing shows that more than half of Americans think global warming is caused by humans.
Other recent research has shown contradictory opinions. More than 41 percent of Americans think global warming is “exaggerated,” according to another survey.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling