Corporate Citizenship Film Festival
The Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship has assembled an array of corporate videos, all of which are competing in the first-ever Corporate Citizenship Film Festival.
Many of the videos detail companies’ efforts within the environment, energy savings and other sustainable measures. View the videos here.
Viewers are able to vote for the video they think is most effective in communicating a corporation’s best citizenship efforts. Voting ends March 25 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.
Winners will be unveiled at the 2009 International Corporate Citizenship Conference March 30 in San Francisco.
Companies such as Accenture, McDonald’s, AT&T, Best Buy and more submitted videos.
Energy Manager News
- The New Utility Bill Cheat Sheet
- Not So Fast: Energy Benchmarking in Kansas City
- Home Depot Sells Philips 60-W LED Equivalent for $4.97
- Shared Solar Could Significantly Expand Solar PV Market
- Barriers Exist to Demand Response in US
- Berkeley Lab, NTU Singapore Collaborate for Energy Technologies
- Wastewater Agency Implements Submetering, Joins Better Plants Challenge
- LEDs Light Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West