Corporate Citizenship Film Festival
The Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship has assembled an array of corporate videos, all of which are competing in the first-ever Corporate Citizenship Film Festival.
Many of the videos detail companies’ efforts within the environment, energy savings and other sustainable measures. View the videos here.
Viewers are able to vote for the video they think is most effective in communicating a corporation’s best citizenship efforts. Voting ends March 25 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.
Winners will be unveiled at the 2009 International Corporate Citizenship Conference March 30 in San Francisco.
Companies such as Accenture, McDonald’s, AT&T, Best Buy and more submitted videos.
Energy Manager News
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA