Corporate Citizenship Film Festival
The Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship has assembled an array of corporate videos, all of which are competing in the first-ever Corporate Citizenship Film Festival.
Many of the videos detail companies’ efforts within the environment, energy savings and other sustainable measures. View the videos here.
Viewers are able to vote for the video they think is most effective in communicating a corporation’s best citizenship efforts. Voting ends March 25 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.
Winners will be unveiled at the 2009 International Corporate Citizenship Conference March 30 in San Francisco.
Companies such as Accenture, McDonald’s, AT&T, Best Buy and more submitted videos.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store