Corporate Citizenship Film Festival
The Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship has assembled an array of corporate videos, all of which are competing in the first-ever Corporate Citizenship Film Festival.
Many of the videos detail companies’ efforts within the environment, energy savings and other sustainable measures. View the videos here.
Viewers are able to vote for the video they think is most effective in communicating a corporation’s best citizenship efforts. Voting ends March 25 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.
Winners will be unveiled at the 2009 International Corporate Citizenship Conference March 30 in San Francisco.
Companies such as Accenture, McDonald’s, AT&T, Best Buy and more submitted videos.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation