Corporate Citizenship Film Festival
The Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship has assembled an array of corporate videos, all of which are competing in the first-ever Corporate Citizenship Film Festival.
Many of the videos detail companies’ efforts within the environment, energy savings and other sustainable measures. View the videos here.
Viewers are able to vote for the video they think is most effective in communicating a corporation’s best citizenship efforts. Voting ends March 25 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.
Winners will be unveiled at the 2009 International Corporate Citizenship Conference March 30 in San Francisco.
Companies such as Accenture, McDonald’s, AT&T, Best Buy and more submitted videos.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland