Staples Seizing on Earth Day Promotion
As part of its Earth Day promotion, Staples is offering $50 rebates toward the purchase of a new printer to consumers who bring in an old printer for recycling.
The new printer must cost $179 or more. The deal lasts through May 2. During its 2008 recycling event, Staples recycled more than 100,000 printers. It expects the number to be higher this year.
Additionally, Staples is offering free recycling on any and all computer equipment on Earth Day, April 22, according to a press release.
Staples already offers rewards for recycling printer toner cartridges.
Competitor Best Buy also offers recycling incentives. It charges a $10 recycling fee but offers consumers a $10 gift card.
Energy Manager News
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power