Staples Seizing on Earth Day Promotion
As part of its Earth Day promotion, Staples is offering $50 rebates toward the purchase of a new printer to consumers who bring in an old printer for recycling.
The new printer must cost $179 or more. The deal lasts through May 2. During its 2008 recycling event, Staples recycled more than 100,000 printers. It expects the number to be higher this year.
Additionally, Staples is offering free recycling on any and all computer equipment on Earth Day, April 22, according to a press release.
Staples already offers rewards for recycling printer toner cartridges.
Competitor Best Buy also offers recycling incentives. It charges a $10 recycling fee but offers consumers a $10 gift card.
Energy Manager News
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along