Staples Seizing on Earth Day Promotion
As part of its Earth Day promotion, Staples is offering $50 rebates toward the purchase of a new printer to consumers who bring in an old printer for recycling.
The new printer must cost $179 or more. The deal lasts through May 2. During its 2008 recycling event, Staples recycled more than 100,000 printers. It expects the number to be higher this year.
Additionally, Staples is offering free recycling on any and all computer equipment on Earth Day, April 22, according to a press release.
Staples already offers rewards for recycling printer toner cartridges.
Competitor Best Buy also offers recycling incentives. It charges a $10 recycling fee but offers consumers a $10 gift card.
Energy Manager News
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?