Sustainability Knowledge in Demand
More and more companies are looking at job candidates in terms of what they know about the environment and sustainability, according to “The Engaged Organization,” a new report from the National Environmental Education Foundation (NEEF), which looked at environmental education at Wal-Mart, Johnson & Johnson, Hewlett-Packard, Cisco and others.
NEEF sponsored a Webinar on the subject, which Environmental Leader covered. Read the story here.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices