Sustainability Knowledge in Demand
More and more companies are looking at job candidates in terms of what they know about the environment and sustainability, according to “The Engaged Organization,” a new report from the National Environmental Education Foundation (NEEF), which looked at environmental education at Wal-Mart, Johnson & Johnson, Hewlett-Packard, Cisco and others.
NEEF sponsored a Webinar on the subject, which Environmental Leader covered. Read the story here.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables