Sustainability Knowledge in Demand
More and more companies are looking at job candidates in terms of what they know about the environment and sustainability, according to “The Engaged Organization,” a new report from the National Environmental Education Foundation (NEEF), which looked at environmental education at Wal-Mart, Johnson & Johnson, Hewlett-Packard, Cisco and others.
NEEF sponsored a Webinar on the subject, which Environmental Leader covered. Read the story here.
Energy Manager News
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates