Sustainability Knowledge in Demand
More and more companies are looking at job candidates in terms of what they know about the environment and sustainability, according to “The Engaged Organization,” a new report from the National Environmental Education Foundation (NEEF), which looked at environmental education at Wal-Mart, Johnson & Johnson, Hewlett-Packard, Cisco and others.
NEEF sponsored a Webinar on the subject, which Environmental Leader covered. Read the story here.
Energy Manager News
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates