Sustainable Silicon Valley
What will the Bay Area look like in 2030? The Sustainable Silicon Valley’s Annual Event of Education, Celebration, and Inspiration asked just that question Dec. 28.
View an entire video series here.
In this segment: Introduction by Lori Duvall of Sun Microsystems.
In this segment: Moderator Michael Krasny (KQED FM) introduces Keynote Speaker, Eamonn Kelly (CEO, Global Business Network)
In this segment: a Q&A with Eamonn Kelly (moderated by Michael Krasny) follows Eamonn Kelly’s keynote speech.
In this segment: Henry Gardner (Executive Director, Association of Bay Area Governments) and Arthur R. Jensen (CEO and General Manager, Bay Area Water Supply and Conservation Agency) present “Views of a Desired Future in the Bay Area”
In this segment: Amy Bach (Executive Director, United Policy Holders) and Hal La Flash (Director, Emerging Clean Technology Policy, Pacific Gas and Electric) present “Views of a Desired Future in the Bay Area”
In this segment: Panel Discussion with Henry Gardner, Arthur R. Jensen, Amy Bach, and Hal La Flash (panel moderated by Michael Krasny)
In this segment: Ralph Cavanagh (Energy Program Co-Director, Natural Resources Defense Council) presents “Creating the Best Outcome”. Rick Row (Executive Director, Sustainable Silicon Valley) and Bruce Paton (Sustainable Silicon Valley Board Chair) give closing remarks.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE