Honda, Ford Lead in Hybrid/Electric Auto Patents
Honda and Ford lead in hybrid/electric vehicle patents since 2002, with 132 and 106, respectively, during that time period, according to the Clean Energy Patent Growth Index.
Patents related to wind, fuel cells, hydroelectric, tidal and geothermal energy were up in 2008 over 2007, according to the index. Read more here.
Energy Manager News
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes
- Florida Supreme Court Puts Kibosh on FPL Fracking Charge
- Restaurant Supply Company Bakes Energy Efficiency into New Facility