Honda, Ford Lead in Hybrid/Electric Auto Patents
Honda and Ford lead in hybrid/electric vehicle patents since 2002, with 132 and 106, respectively, during that time period, according to the Clean Energy Patent Growth Index.
Patents related to wind, fuel cells, hydroelectric, tidal and geothermal energy were up in 2008 over 2007, according to the index. Read more here.
Energy Manager News
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms