Honda, Ford Lead in Hybrid/Electric Auto Patents
Honda and Ford lead in hybrid/electric vehicle patents since 2002, with 132 and 106, respectively, during that time period, according to the Clean Energy Patent Growth Index.
Patents related to wind, fuel cells, hydroelectric, tidal and geothermal energy were up in 2008 over 2007, according to the index. Read more here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 24
- Research Makes Gains on Combined Energy Systems, Heat Exchangers
- School Projects in MA, CO
- Pattern Energy Completes 200 MW Logan’s Gap Wind Facility in Texas
- Marine Corps Upgrading 37 Buildings at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
- Photovoltaic Projects in TN, CT
- California Pushing Solar to Economically Disadvantaged Communities
- QM Power Introduces Efficient Motor