Honda, Ford Lead in Hybrid/Electric Auto Patents
Honda and Ford lead in hybrid/electric vehicle patents since 2002, with 132 and 106, respectively, during that time period, according to the Clean Energy Patent Growth Index.
Patents related to wind, fuel cells, hydroelectric, tidal and geothermal energy were up in 2008 over 2007, according to the index. Read more here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Cooling System Eliminates Chemicals by ‘Pulsing’ the Water
- Ensuring Renewable Energy Goals Become a Reality in the Caribbean
- Dunkin’ Donuts Distributor Updates with LEDs
- Grid Forecasting Tool Combines 5 Different Models
- Verizon Introduces Smart Energy-as-a-Service
- Energy Efficiency Saves $750,000 per Year for Civic Center
- Biomass Supplements Output of Geothermal Power Plant
- Schneider Uniflair LE Room Cooling Series Receives DOE Certification for Energy Efficiency