Honda, Ford Lead in Hybrid/Electric Auto Patents
Honda and Ford lead in hybrid/electric vehicle patents since 2002, with 132 and 106, respectively, during that time period, according to the Clean Energy Patent Growth Index.
Patents related to wind, fuel cells, hydroelectric, tidal and geothermal energy were up in 2008 over 2007, according to the index. Read more here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs