MillerCoors Logo Touts ‘Responsibility’
MillerCoors has unveiled a new corporate identity and logo that promotes the brand as a responsible corporate citizen. ‚ÄúGreat Beer, Great Responsibility‚ÄĚ will be displayed on packaging, point-of-sale materials and advertising.
The company says that the new identity encompasses its five responsibility focus areas: alcohol responsibility, environmental sustainability, community investment, volunteerism, and ethics and transparency.
MillerCoors‚Äô breweries in Golden, Colorado and Shenandoah, Virginia, received Energy Saver Awards from the DOE. It has a goal of zero waste in its breweries and is currently recycling 99.9% of all packaging waste.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‚ÄėOuts‚Äô Misleading Strategy Behind Florida‚Äôs Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE