MillerCoors Logo Touts ‘Responsibility’
MillerCoors has unveiled a new corporate identity and logo that promotes the brand as a responsible corporate citizen. â€śGreat Beer, Great Responsibilityâ€ť will be displayed on packaging, point-of-sale materials and advertising.
The company says that the new identity encompasses its five responsibility focus areas: alcohol responsibility, environmental sustainability, community investment, volunteerism, and ethics and transparency.
MillerCoorsâ€™ breweries in Golden, Colorado and Shenandoah, Virginia, received Energy Saver Awards from the DOE. It has a goal of zero waste in its breweries and is currently recycling 99.9% of all packaging waste.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs