MillerCoors Logo Touts ‘Responsibility’
MillerCoors has unveiled a new corporate identity and logo that promotes the brand as a responsible corporate citizen. â€śGreat Beer, Great Responsibilityâ€ť will be displayed on packaging, point-of-sale materials and advertising.
The company says that the new identity encompasses its five responsibility focus areas: alcohol responsibility, environmental sustainability, community investment, volunteerism, and ethics and transparency.
MillerCoorsâ€™ breweries in Golden, Colorado and Shenandoah, Virginia, received Energy Saver Awards from the DOE. It has a goal of zero waste in its breweries and is currently recycling 99.9% of all packaging waste.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works