MillerCoors Logo Touts ‘Responsibility’
MillerCoors has unveiled a new corporate identity and logo that promotes the brand as a responsible corporate citizen. ‚ÄúGreat Beer, Great Responsibility‚ÄĚ will be displayed on packaging, point-of-sale materials and advertising.
The company says that the new identity encompasses its five responsibility focus areas: alcohol responsibility, environmental sustainability, community investment, volunteerism, and ethics and transparency.
MillerCoors‚Äô breweries in Golden, Colorado and Shenandoah, Virginia, received Energy Saver Awards from the DOE. It has a goal of zero waste in its breweries and is currently recycling 99.9% of all packaging waste.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend
- Energy Management: The Internet of Things Changes Everything
- Big Biogas Project Underway Down Under
- Kroger, Love‚Äôs Sign with LSI Industries