MillerCoors Logo Touts ‘Responsibility’
MillerCoors has unveiled a new corporate identity and logo that promotes the brand as a responsible corporate citizen. ‚ÄúGreat Beer, Great Responsibility‚ÄĚ will be displayed on packaging, point-of-sale materials and advertising.
The company says that the new identity encompasses its five responsibility focus areas: alcohol responsibility, environmental sustainability, community investment, volunteerism, and ethics and transparency.
MillerCoors‚Äô breweries in Golden, Colorado and Shenandoah, Virginia, received Energy Saver Awards from the DOE. It has a goal of zero waste in its breweries and is currently recycling 99.9% of all packaging waste.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B