FedEx Wins Corporate Citizenship Film Festival
FedEx came away with top honors from the first Corporate Citizenship Film Festival, which was held at the 2009 International Corporate Citizenship conference, March 29-31 in San Francisco.
According to the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship Web site, which coordinated the awards, FedEx’s video showed how the company used its transportation and logistical skillsto move vital relief supplies into communities following humanitarian crisis such as the Chengdu earthquake. The video also references FedEx’s commitment to the environment, including solar installations.
View all videos that entered the competition here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland