FedEx Wins Corporate Citizenship Film Festival
FedEx came away with top honors from the first Corporate Citizenship Film Festival, which was held at the 2009 International Corporate Citizenship conference, March 29-31 in San Francisco.
According to the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship Web site, which coordinated the awards, FedEx’s video showed how the company used its transportation and logistical skillsto move vital relief supplies into communities following humanitarian crisis such as the Chengdu earthquake. The video also references FedEx’s commitment to the environment, including solar installations.
View all videos that entered the competition here.
Energy Manager News
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED