FedEx Wins Corporate Citizenship Film Festival
FedEx came away with top honors from the first Corporate Citizenship Film Festival, which was held at the 2009 International Corporate Citizenship conference, March 29-31 in San Francisco.
According to the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship Web site, which coordinated the awards, FedEx’s video showed how the company used its transportation and logistical skillsto move vital relief supplies into communities following humanitarian crisis such as the Chengdu earthquake. The video also references FedEx’s commitment to the environment, including solar installations.
View all videos that entered the competition here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments