FedEx Wins Corporate Citizenship Film Festival
FedEx came away with top honors from the first Corporate Citizenship Film Festival, which was held at the 2009 International Corporate Citizenship conference, March 29-31 in San Francisco.
According to the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship Web site, which coordinated the awards, FedEx’s video showed how the company used its transportation and logistical skillsto move vital relief supplies into communities following humanitarian crisis such as the Chengdu earthquake. The video also references FedEx’s commitment to the environment, including solar installations.
View all videos that entered the competition here.
Energy Manager News
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing