FedEx Wins Corporate Citizenship Film Festival
FedEx came away with top honors from the first Corporate Citizenship Film Festival, which was held at the 2009 International Corporate Citizenship conference, March 29-31 in San Francisco.
According to the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship Web site, which coordinated the awards, FedEx’s video showed how the company used its transportation and logistical skillsto move vital relief supplies into communities following humanitarian crisis such as the Chengdu earthquake. The video also references FedEx’s commitment to the environment, including solar installations.
View all videos that entered the competition here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters