Mitsubishi Has Big Plans for Electric Vehicles
Mitsubishi says its will boost its production target for i-Miev electric cars to 20,000, and it also plans to more than double its lithium ion battery output, according to a Reuters video.
Mitsubishi is planning a big introduction of electric cars to New Zealand, while Nissan is attempting to tie into a San Diego-area smart grid to power its upcoming electric vehicle.s
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment