Mitsubishi Has Big Plans for Electric Vehicles
Mitsubishi says its will boost its production target for i-Miev electric cars to 20,000, and it also plans to more than double its lithium ion battery output, according to a Reuters video.
Mitsubishi is planning a big introduction of electric cars to New Zealand, while Nissan is attempting to tie into a San Diego-area smart grid to power its upcoming electric vehicle.s
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.