Mitsubishi Has Big Plans for Electric Vehicles
Mitsubishi says its will boost its production target for i-Miev electric cars to 20,000, and it also plans to more than double its lithium ion battery output, according to a Reuters video.
Mitsubishi is planning a big introduction of electric cars to New Zealand, while Nissan is attempting to tie into a San Diego-area smart grid to power its upcoming electric vehicle.s
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables