Teens Think Their Families Could do More for Environment
Reflecting how today’s youths perceive the environment, less than 20 percent of teens think they or their families are doing enough for the environment, according to a study by Pangea.
These results may indicate an opportunity for marketers to target families through teen-based advertising.
Energy Manager News
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs
- GM’s Renewable Efforts Build from the Ground Up
- Fairbanks Completes 4 Building Project in MA