Teens Think Their Families Could do More for Environment
Reflecting how today’s youths perceive the environment, less than 20 percent of teens think they or their families are doing enough for the environment, according to a study by Pangea.
These results may indicate an opportunity for marketers to target families through teen-based advertising.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment