Teens Think Their Families Could do More for Environment
Reflecting how today’s youths perceive the environment, less than 20 percent of teens think they or their families are doing enough for the environment, according to a study by Pangea.
These results may indicate an opportunity for marketers to target families through teen-based advertising.
Energy Manager News
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED