Teens Think Their Families Could do More for Environment
Reflecting how today’s youths perceive the environment, less than 20 percent of teens think they or their families are doing enough for the environment, according to a study by Pangea.
These results may indicate an opportunity for marketers to target families through teen-based advertising.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store