GE ‘Treasure Hunt’ Reveals Ways to Reduce Wasted Energy
In March, about 90 GE employees and contractors went on a “treasure hunt” at the company’s Wisconsin facilities. Over a weekend, they went through facilities while systems were in “sleep mode,” but still using power. They identified opportunities to reduce more than $3 million in energy spending. Learn more here.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.