Lenovo Touts Use Of Recycled Materials
Lenovo says it’s leading the PC industry in offering the most PC products that use post-consumer recycled materials. According to the company, these products also contain a higher percentage of post-consumer recycled content than competitorsâ€™ offerings.
In 2008, Lenovo used more than 2.2 million pounds of post-consumer recycled plastics in its PCs.
Based on EPEAT data, Lenovo says it offers the most number of EPEAT Gold-rated products overall â€“ a total of 69 products â€“ with those products containing the highest amounts of recycled content. Lenovo points to select ThinkCentre desktops that it says use up to 27 percent post-consumer recycled polymers. And Lenovoâ€™s ThinkStation D20 workstation uses nearly 30 percent post consumer content.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending June 26
- Final Energy Conservation Standards for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Mirror ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
- Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
- Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
- Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
- Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
- Combining Solar with Ground Heat Pump Is Energy, Cost Efficient
- Current Clamps Measure Energy for Small Businesses