Lenovo Touts Use Of Recycled Materials
Lenovo says it’s leading the PC industry in offering the most PC products that use post-consumer recycled materials. According to the company, these products also contain a higher percentage of post-consumer recycled content than competitorsâ€™ offerings.
In 2008, Lenovo used more than 2.2 million pounds of post-consumer recycled plastics in its PCs.
Based on EPEAT data, Lenovo says it offers the most number of EPEAT Gold-rated products overall â€“ a total of 69 products â€“ with those products containing the highest amounts of recycled content. Lenovo points to select ThinkCentre desktops that it says use up to 27 percent post-consumer recycled polymers. And Lenovoâ€™s ThinkStation D20 workstation uses nearly 30 percent post consumer content.
Energy Manager News
- Insider â€˜Outsâ€™ Misleading Strategy Behind Floridaâ€™s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant