Lenovo Touts Use Of Recycled Materials
Lenovo says it’s leading the PC industry in offering the most PC products that use post-consumer recycled materials. According to the company, these products also contain a higher percentage of post-consumer recycled content than competitorsâ€™ offerings.
In 2008, Lenovo used more than 2.2 million pounds of post-consumer recycled plastics in its PCs.
Based on EPEAT data, Lenovo says it offers the most number of EPEAT Gold-rated products overall â€“ a total of 69 products â€“ with those products containing the highest amounts of recycled content. Lenovo points to select ThinkCentre desktops that it says use up to 27 percent post-consumer recycled polymers. And Lenovoâ€™s ThinkStation D20 workstation uses nearly 30 percent post consumer content.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Sealâ€™s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look