Economic Downturn Painful for the Environment
Olga Speranskaya, a Russian scientist and winner of the Goldman Environmental Prize, says the world economic downturn will hurt efforts to save the environment.
A recent survey shows that the growth rate for sales of “green” items has slowed as consumers take in the economic malaise.
Still, one-third of business leaders, in another survey, said an economic downturn will not derail their company’s sustainability efforts.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018