Politics Remains an Obstacle to Project Development
Amory Lovins, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at the Rocky Mountain Institute, discusses the profit potential for environmentally oriented projects, as well as how politics can pose obstacles to such projects.
The video was filmed at “Turning the Tide,” a program from the Institute at the Golden Gate. View more videos from the program here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland