Politics Remains an Obstacle to Project Development
Amory Lovins, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at the Rocky Mountain Institute, discusses the profit potential for environmentally oriented projects, as well as how politics can pose obstacles to such projects.
The video was filmed at “Turning the Tide,” a program from the Institute at the Golden Gate. View more videos from the program here.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners