Politics Remains an Obstacle to Project Development
Amory Lovins, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at the Rocky Mountain Institute, discusses the profit potential for environmentally oriented projects, as well as how politics can pose obstacles to such projects.
The video was filmed at “Turning the Tide,” a program from the Institute at the Golden Gate. View more videos from the program here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight