Politics Remains an Obstacle to Project Development
Amory Lovins, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at the Rocky Mountain Institute, discusses the profit potential for environmentally oriented projects, as well as how politics can pose obstacles to such projects.
The video was filmed at “Turning the Tide,” a program from the Institute at the Golden Gate. View more videos from the program here.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending June 26
- Final Energy Conservation Standards for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Mirror ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
- Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
- Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
- Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
- Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
- Combining Solar with Ground Heat Pump Is Energy, Cost Efficient
- Current Clamps Measure Energy for Small Businesses