Politics Remains an Obstacle to Project Development
Amory Lovins, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at the Rocky Mountain Institute, discusses the profit potential for environmentally oriented projects, as well as how politics can pose obstacles to such projects.
The video was filmed at “Turning the Tide,” a program from the Institute at the Golden Gate. View more videos from the program here.
Energy Manager News
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing