Nissan, Seattle Plan for Electric Cars
Seattle is working with Renault-Nissan to add recharging stations for electric vehicles, according to a press release.
Renault-Nissan has been working with a number of cities and regions to add infrastructure for its electric vehicles, which are slated to be introduced in 2010. Nissan’s zero-emission vehicles (ZEV) will be rolled out worldwide in 2012.
Here are the cities/regions/states in the U.S. that Renault-Nissan is working with:
- Sonoma County and San Diego in California
- Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.
Around the world, Renault-Nissan is setting up infrastructure in Japan, Israel, Denmark, Portugal, Monaco, the UK, France, Switzerland, Ireland, China and Hong Kong.
Mitsubishi also is working with New Zealand on its own electric-car pilot.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform