Nissan, Seattle Plan for Electric Cars
Seattle is working with Renault-Nissan to add recharging stations for electric vehicles, according to a press release.
Renault-Nissan has been working with a number of cities and regions to add infrastructure for its electric vehicles, which are slated to be introduced in 2010. Nissan’s zero-emission vehicles (ZEV) will be rolled out worldwide in 2012.
Here are the cities/regions/states in the U.S. that Renault-Nissan is working with:
- Sonoma County and San Diego in California
- Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.
Around the world, Renault-Nissan is setting up infrastructure in Japan, Israel, Denmark, Portugal, Monaco, the UK, France, Switzerland, Ireland, China and Hong Kong.
Mitsubishi also is working with New Zealand on its own electric-car pilot.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls