Nissan, Seattle Plan for Electric Cars
Seattle is working with Renault-Nissan to add recharging stations for electric vehicles, according to a press release.
Renault-Nissan has been working with a number of cities and regions to add infrastructure for its electric vehicles, which are slated to be introduced in 2010. Nissan’s zero-emission vehicles (ZEV) will be rolled out worldwide in 2012.
Here are the cities/regions/states in the U.S. that Renault-Nissan is working with:
- Sonoma County and San Diego in California
- Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.
Around the world, Renault-Nissan is setting up infrastructure in Japan, Israel, Denmark, Portugal, Monaco, the UK, France, Switzerland, Ireland, China and Hong Kong.
Mitsubishi also is working with New Zealand on its own electric-car pilot.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array