Nissan, Seattle Plan for Electric Cars
Seattle is working with Renault-Nissan to add recharging stations for electric vehicles, according to a press release.
Renault-Nissan has been working with a number of cities and regions to add infrastructure for its electric vehicles, which are slated to be introduced in 2010. Nissan’s zero-emission vehicles (ZEV) will be rolled out worldwide in 2012.
Here are the cities/regions/states in the U.S. that Renault-Nissan is working with:
- Sonoma County and San Diego in California
- Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.
Around the world, Renault-Nissan is setting up infrastructure in Japan, Israel, Denmark, Portugal, Monaco, the UK, France, Switzerland, Ireland, China and Hong Kong.
Mitsubishi also is working with New Zealand on its own electric-car pilot.
Energy Manager News
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida