Nissan, Seattle Plan for Electric Cars
Seattle is working with Renault-Nissan to add recharging stations for electric vehicles, according to a press release.
Renault-Nissan has been working with a number of cities and regions to add infrastructure for its electric vehicles, which are slated to be introduced in 2010. Nissan’s zero-emission vehicles (ZEV) will be rolled out worldwide in 2012.
Here are the cities/regions/states in the U.S. that Renault-Nissan is working with:
- Sonoma County and San Diego in California
- Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.
Around the world, Renault-Nissan is setting up infrastructure in Japan, Israel, Denmark, Portugal, Monaco, the UK, France, Switzerland, Ireland, China and Hong Kong.
Mitsubishi also is working with New Zealand on its own electric-car pilot.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment