Philips Lighting CEO on Efficient Lighting Tech
Rudy Provoost, Executive Vice-President and CEO of Philips Lighting, addressed the importance of lighting choice at Lightfair 2009.
Provoost is a Member of the Board of Management, Royal Philips Electronics, and Chairman of the Philips Sustainability Board.
To see more related videos, click here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B