Philips Lighting CEO on Efficient Lighting Tech
Rudy Provoost, Executive Vice-President and CEO of Philips Lighting, addressed the importance of lighting choice at Lightfair 2009.
Provoost is a Member of the Board of Management, Royal Philips Electronics, and Chairman of the Philips Sustainability Board.
To see more related videos, click here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland