Philips Lighting CEO on Efficient Lighting Tech
Rudy Provoost, Executive Vice-President and CEO of Philips Lighting, addressed the importance of lighting choice at Lightfair 2009.
Provoost is a Member of the Board of Management, Royal Philips Electronics, and Chairman of the Philips Sustainability Board.
To see more related videos, click here.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity