SAP to Acquire Clear Standards, Gains Carbon Mgmt Product
SAP plans to acquire Clear Standards, a privately held enterprise carbon management solutions provider that helps companies track and report greenhouse gas emissions and other environmental impacts through a web-based system.
With the move, SAP expects to accelerate its ability to meet the carbon management requirements of organizations by getting a mature sustainability product – as well as expertise in carbon management.
Clear Standards will be able to tap into financial and other data stored in SAP’s enterprise solution – such as SAP Business Suite 7 software and its Environment, Health, and Safety Management application.
Earlier this year, Clean Standards launched the “CleanTech Spend Optimizer,” an application that helps companies direct energy efficiency and other cleantech spending.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales
- Minnesota Commerce Department Challenges Otter Tail Power Rate Hike
- An Interesting Summer for PACE